In this document references to “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “www.gingerberry.com.au” or “Gingerberry” or “Gingerberry.au” means Cuckfield Pty Ltd trading as Gingerberry (ABN 63 891 906 072)
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission, we are required by law to do so or the distribution is for the purpose of facilitating secure transaction related integrations
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT:
The types of personal information we collect from you will depend on your dealings with us, and the products, services and benefits we provide to you. We may collect the following information:
- Your name, home address, work address, phone number(s) and other contact details
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Transaction details relating to your use of www.gingerberry.com.au
- How you heard of us, our products and/or services
- And any other information you may choose to tell us.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website. We record specific information, such as the time, date and specific page accessed. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes so that we can evaluate and improve our website performance, and our service to you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- direct marketing;
- to contact you (by telephone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect personal information from you if you create an online account, subscribe to our e-newsletter, purchase from our website as a guest, or when you have other dealings with us. We may collect and update personal information over the phone, over the internet, via email or social media or when you write to us or participate in a marketing campaign.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
HOW AND WHEN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may use your personal information for a variety of purposes including any or all of the:
- Processing your purchase transactions, where information may need to be disclosed for use by relevant parties to process your transaction (i.e PayPal)
- Providing you with the products and services you may have requested from us
- Developing better customer service and benefits for you
- Marketing our products to you and/or providing you with loyalty benefits or discounts
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. If you change address, phone number or email address, please update your account on our website or contact us to ensure your orders are processed correctly. If requested, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information you have provided in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act. We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage your personal information.
We reserve the right to amend this policy. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments is considered confirmation of your acceptance of the amendments.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or you wish to make a complaint, please write to:
Cuckfield Pty Ltd, Trading as Gingerberry
Level 11, Brookfield Place
125 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000